CAMPUS GAME FEST (CGF) is an initiative spearheaded by the Singapore CyberSports & Online Gaming Association (SCOGA) and Institute of Technical Education (ITE), co-organised by the CyberAthlete Professional League (CPL) and produced by Wolong Ventures. Positioned as the biggest internet party for the youth in Singapore, the festival is filled with digital lifestyle activities in the areas of Games, Arts, Media & Edutainment. CGF has the objectives of promoting creativity, innovation and cultivating cyber wellness via a balanced and healthy lifestyle approach for the youth.
Campus Game Fest 2015 Statistics
- Nationalities with 95% from Singapore, 5% from Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand etc.
- Gender split of attendees are 80% male, 20% female
- Age group split of 70% : 17-25 years old , 25% : 13-16 years old and 5% : others
- 11 Campus roadshows with over 16,500 onsite traffic
- 3 Days 2 nights main event with over 12,390 foot traffic
Campus Game Fest Official Tournaments
- National Education Gaming Championships
- Pokémon Video Game Asia National Championships
- Dota 2
- Fifa 15
Just Play! – Singapore’s Largest Bring Your Own Computer (BYOC) LAN Party
Just Play! is a 3D2N Bring-Your-Own-Computer LAN Party where gamers gather for epic video gaming fun. Participants can look forward to spending some quality time with friends and meet new ones at this event.
Campus Game Fest 2015 Communities
Ever since our first show in 2013, CGF continues to be the biggest offline gathering of Singapore gaming communities of different game genres, titles & platforms.