This position has been filled, thank you all for applying.
Part-Time Marketing Executive to Market a Gaming Event in Singapore
Period: March to June 2014 (4 months)
Flexi Hours as long as work delivered, planning, coordination and execution of marketing strategy to maximize outreach and awareness of Gaming Event. Guidance provided by experienced colleagues.
End of work we (event committee) will write a testimonial for applicant if performance is satisfactory.
– Singaporean (completed NS if male).
– Have brief understanding of local eSports/Gaming scene.
– Familiar with mainstream social networks and forum platforms.
– Microsoft Office Proficiency.
– Able to work independently.
– Marketing experience not a must but a plus point.
– Able to work from home.
– Required to attend certain meetings during office hours.
– Have a smartphone and be contactable during office hours.
Interested please email kelvin[at]scoga.org with profile and list of gaming related experience. Successful applicants will be notified by email or phone call.